Monday, June 29, 2009

It's aleays right before lunch that I feel the need to write. But that's because my mind is dreaming all the way till 1 anyways... I think its true. I'm not dreaming as much lately. I sleep a very deep sleep, because work is pretty tiring I guess. But last night was interesting. I finally got my computer set up for recording. I'm excited, especially, because i've rediscovered older songs, that sing/play differently than they ever have. New emotions, concepts are beginning to make a row in my head. This new climate and city is making for special themes. I thin k my concepts of trees will take a little longer, because I have some single ideas that should be put on wax, with what has already been sonicallycreated. I'm pretty excited. I played some new songs for my roommates and when I first started playing they were loud and obnoxious. By the end, they were silent and focused; mission accomplished.

Seattle is so cool. I love this city. I could seriously live here. What about the rain? Well I definattely wouldn't want to live hetre alone that's for sure. But I think it would be a great place to live, otherwise. The people here, are my people and it makes me feel so good to be accepted. I wish people enjoyed beards and moustaches more here though. In california, we love our moustaches. I guess washington is just too far behind.

Transformers 2 was awesome. Megan fox was hot, but yes, it was a little much. But she's still hot.

The hangover was pretty funny. It wasn't as funny as some of the others, but alex was one of the funniest characters I can think of to date. It was like dumb and dumber meets jack black, meets juno. Good times.

Anyways, I can't wait to start working and lyrics and melodies, but I need to rent or find a better vocal mic. Maybe a nice nuemanns or an AKG eh? Smexy

No comments: