Monday, January 11, 2010

Frustration

Just a general frustration.

I wish I had an honest COMPLETELY honest no biased opinion of my voice. When I record, I think, wow, this sounds sooooo good! and I get it down, and I hear the song by itself, and its grand. Then I sing. And when I'm singing, I think, I'm in tune, and I feel my voice this should be good. Then it's played back, and I think, ok, it's not that bad. But it's not great. And then I sing the whole song, and I have finished product. I show it to my friends. The moment I turn my song on, and I hear my voice, I cringe!!! I freak out and run for the stop button saying, "I sound hoorrrriibbllle" you can't listen..

Some people have issues with weight. Some people have issues with there looks. I have an issue with my voice. I wish I could just love my voice. But then I wish I could sing. And I feel like I can't. So therefore I don't love my voice. I gotta figure out a way to get over this. Maybe never sing again. :(

1 comment:

Olivia Baeza said...

The more that you embrace your voice and your love for singing..the more you're going to realize that...who cares how you sound! This is something that you enjoy to do and it's a part of who you are. Music is interpreted in different ways..some people like country music, others don't :) but as long as you like what you're doing..then you will find people who will enjoy your masterpieces.