Friday, March 25, 2011



This video is from way back in the day when Adam Stout was having his bachelor party. We were supposed to go Go-Kart racing, but the facility was closed, while we sat around trying to figure out somethin to do, I remembered I had to sets of sparing equipment, and we decided that we were gonna have an in-prompt-to boxing match. We placed cars opposite of each other for light and made a ring, and boxed it up. The Go-Kart place ended up calling the cops on us, and when the police arrived, they were humored as to what we were doing. This video is of Greg and I fighting before the cops showed. I do believe Greg got in alot more shots than I did, and he was going a lot for the body, but I was expecting to go three rounds. By the time the first round finished, Greg had worked up his asthma... haha whoops. It was a lot of fun though... He's a quick striker. Me? Not so much..

1 comment:

christy said...

woohoo! found your blog. yay. i'm officially following!
p.s. watch out for zombies!