Monday, August 31, 2009

Dream 8/26/09

So, it started off in a home I didn't know, and I was with some friends, searching this home at night for kicks, we heard that it was haunted, and so we wanted to know what was up.

I remember beginning to sense that people were there, and I told my friends, hey I think people are here, we started lookin and sayin 'hello? Anyone here' sorta stuff. I guess I was the only one that felt a presence, cause my friends got bored and took off, but I stayed.

Of course, I felt that feeling like your being watched but it was a full moon that night,and light was seeping in from the windows, just giving enough light around the home, to make faint shadows of everything.

I started noticing that some of these shadows were moving. They only moved when I wasn't looking straight at them. Out of my periphery, I could see them quickly dart away. But the shadows seemed like nothing more than blurs.

But I guess I was adiment that these blurs or shadows were something else. I started talking to the shadows, and trying to coax them to do something to me, and the shadows began to move more,right in front of me, and soon I was being attacked and swept by these shadows. It didn't hurt, it just felt like wind. So I sort of started laughing at them, and a few shadows, came in front of me and materialized as people, but they were dark like shadows, almost sillouette's. One asked why I was laughing and I just told them I thought ghost were funny. And they said 'we're not ghosts. What are ghosts?' and I told them that they were the spirits of dead people, and they became really inquisitve and said 'people die?' for whatever reason, the concept of death and birth was foreign to them. And I sat down with these shadows, that looked human, only dark and grey, and almost flat like paper.. And I asked them 'well if your not ghosts, what are you?' and they said 'we are dark matter' and I woke up

1 comment:

Kay said...

Dreams that make you say, "Shit?"