Thursday, July 24, 2008

the high ace of the midnight mout


Body: Just some phrases, I've been collecting for two weeks, including the subject line, which came in a dream last night.



objects of control
confusion to console
Variable Punishments
This cloak will tear this vail
We're driving in circles
No Seriously, We're driving in circles
Theirs somethings ironic
The devil wears a crown very similar to your smile
But we watch this lightning and listen this thunder like a lotto
You were born with the whip scars of your fathers
But then again I was born a little off kilter myself
On the principles of Chaos, I cannot divide this line
Oh its jaw drop expression, it's a jaw drop expression,
When I give a brutal confession a brutal confession
Oh with my life! I hope I'm wrong!!!
Death is my shadow and takes my friends out to lunch, and visits me while I sleep

Oh FTD, how you tease me!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Will I AM! I just wanted to say hello! I haven't talked to you in ages! So hello old friend!