Monday, July 7, 2008

welcome welcome.

Today I write my official blog, and i gotta say it feels good. So here's what we(I) can expect to have posted here. I plan to post things like:
  • New bands, that I found and I want to share with others.
  • Concerts I've been to, maybe some pictures from these?
  • Of course, news in my life, personal or otherwise
  • News in the world and my thoughts of the news
  • Just my thoughts in general
Hey, I'm pretty excited, I'm not even really sure who subscribes to these things but I can hope for some good stuff. So yeah That's kinda what I think. It's getting later in the evening and I'm gonna relax and rest my eyes. They're already pretty heavy and it's 10.

Willy

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Yay, I remembered your blog title.
check ouit the mobilblogging feature too. you can send pictures and blogs straight from your phone. I tried it out but boost does it wierd I guess. send a text to go@blogger.com and follow the instructions.