Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Crazy dream time

BeI woke up at 3 this morning realizing I had had this dream and frantically wrote down key words that would help me recall this. They only half worked but I do remember the meat of the story.

I remember my friend who was a very stunningly beautiful blonde was with me and we were taking some time to make desserts, and I had brought her to a pantry that was in a house and it had two entrances. We went through one entrance and surveyed the shelves for ingredients. When we had found what we wanted we made our way to the other entrance we had not before gone through.

I had done this on purpose, because I knew on that as we would leave that pantry on the other side of the door we would be met by a powerful unseen presence. I wanted to try to scare her and have her hold me close. Little did I know thay this young lady was only too familiar with spiritual apparitions.

As we walked out, her body stiffened and a fear washed over her face. Almost like a smoke detector detects carbon in the air, she became very alert of this new spirit.
Her eyes wide she whispered to me "why did you do this?" And I began to wonder the same. Her movement began to be as she exclaimed, "I see him! Oh my god its awful" and she described to me the figure translucent figure of a general from world war one. Dressed in full fatigues and a large white beard, he was aware of his now visible to her and I could see this in her eyes. "we have to leave she said." And I did not question her, we walked quickly but as we walked away the spirit followed. Which was new because I had messed with this ghost before and never had it followed.

We ran quickly now, and somehow ran through an old chapel and out two huge double doors that seemed 20 feet high. I was sure he would not leave the building, but much to my surprise this fragile girl screamed proclaiming through no specific words his menacing presence. In my dream the perspective suddenly changed as I watched my body hoisted in the air by my throat by some invisible force. I Hung helplessly from this grasp for a time, and I levitated in the air, the girl began to cry. Without any warning of any kind, I was suddenly thrown, into a nearby pond, and in that moment, I woke up, just as I hit the water.

Then I went on wrote down these key words. desserts, visits, blonde, pantry, ghost, wwi, church, levitate, water.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

she planted a tree said...

was this a wet dream? why did you wakeup in a pond?