Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm not even sure why as of late I've started blogging so much. Don't get me wrong, I like having a little space of the interwebs to call my home. But ive had different blue periods of thought and writing, and whatever reason now I am writing like a mad fiend. I suppose I am slightly mad, but then did you ever see that movie angus? There is no normal.

In the wake of the tragic suicides of kids who have takin there lives because of bullies, I think kids should watch that movie for inspiration. It is a story of a young social outcast who is paired to be prom king with the high cheerleading captain who is very popular. The outcast has been thrust into this position to be taunted and ridiculed.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

she planted a tree said...

I know why.. to inspire me.
can i have you as my muse.
you've invited me to blog more,
it went for it. not very long.
im slightly overwhelmed on where to take it. where to take my thoughts and my life for that matter. so thank you for living yours. you are inspiring in your very explosion of words.