Friday, February 11, 2011

I'm thankful

Im thankful for friends and family, that accept me for more than my impecible and dashing good looks. That accept the heart that I carry so closely on my sleeve. I'm not perfect and am often misunderstood. I do it to myself. I am a wild card by nature.

I'm thankful for the man walking down the street that slurred the small words "wonderful day". I'm thankful for his positive attitude as it was obvious with his cane he was overcoming some sort of paralysis. God bless him.

Thankful for good music, and for people who share it with me. I'm so thankful for so many things in my life, and I must also give credit to a dear God who sees fit to make my life a living hell. I am thankful that I am given the strength, tools, friends, and family to overcome such obsticles to create for myself a soul that I could not have done for myself

No comments: