Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mitch McKnight and Family, photos.

I had to cry when I saw these pictures. I had to laugh when I saw these pictures. So many different emotions. It's so much fun to see these pictures. Each individual with there unique personality. Autumn, so many times a spit-image of her mother, Is playful and sweet, and always the princess. Sarah the independent, goof-ball who is her own favorite audience, and the wheels of design are always spinning in her little head. Of course my brother, in whom the girls look to for everything, and for good reason. He is dad. Michelle Kendall, said in her post on the pictures that it pulls at your heartstrings, and that's for sure. I haven't had the emotions of wanting to cry for many months since Traci passed. The pictures is beautiful, but the last picture in this series really sums up the life ahead of them. Father staying at the level of his children to raise them, and the what lies behind them cannot be seen, only the bright future on the horizon. :)

Love my family I do.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thank you for this post. I feel the same way about the images as you do. What a pleasure it was to capture some of their personalities which are each so unigue and great. I just fell completely in love with them, but who doesn't?! :)