Monday, July 13, 2009

I should be sleeping. But something drives me to stay awake. I'm not even sure what it is? I am in one of those creative moods, where if I had the ability, like a virus, I would enter into any vulnerable person and make them feel what I've created. My mind is alive with the curiosity of a neglected subconscious. I am listening to Norma Jean, I was listening to Nine Inch Nails. Tonight is me expelling excess mental effort. What does a locomotive do when it comes to a stop? I think it releases its steam ballast. I dunno if they even call them that. Do I look like an engineer?

I am releasing this steam.

I've posted three times tonight. Two of which were from my head. One which was presented to me today in church and felt like others should read as well.

I like to smile.

But lately I haven't done it much. But who would know any different in Seattle? Do they know that I smile a lot in california? My cheeks hurt after a while when I try to smile. That didn't used to happen? Did I leave my smile in california? Who has my smile? Do you have my smile?

Do we smile together often?

Toms, are a drug. The shoe. It's a drug. I brought them with me, and already, three people have hopped on the tom Train. See there it is. Train.

I wanna go on a train. I wanna look out the window and realize I'm on a one way track to a destination of bliss whatever. Call me sanguine.


I should sleep. I should sleep. I should sleep.

Meet me in my dreams please.

No comments: