Tuesday, February 23, 2010

More dreams

I was walking with my brother Mitch, and our friend Jaime, around a mansion that we felt was occupied some substance of people that we knew existed but could never find. We had takin a short ride on a train that surrounded the perimeter of the mansion, and came around to the back side of the house, and hopped off a bit prematurely. As we walked up to back of this house, we opened a door to a room that was completely empty with the exception of some shades on a window that had been pulled down, and a ceiling light that had already been turned on before we came in.

As we all walked in there was a very obvious humming sound that filled the room, and I automatically became uneasy. But before I could say anything to my brother and our friend, my brother asked Jaime, "Do you think we're alone?" and without anytime for any of us to respond there was a booming voice, and subtly whispered, "No." The voice was clear as day, and yet we asked each other if we had all heard of it, and of course we had.

I decided I had had enough and I left the room, and I expected my companions to follow but they didn't and they stayed back; they were trying to figure out why they heard the voice. So I decided to come back into the room When I returned all I could find was a canvas frame and picture of a women painted in acrylic paint. The picture was constantly shape-shifting and I was looking at very beautiful woman. She was tall and slender, with very long straight black hair that went down to the small of her back.

Unfortunately I could not see my brother and my friend, all I could see was there shadows on the canvas frame. When I turned around they were not there. But I could see that they were fine in the frame. This woman explained to us the story that she lived in this mansion and she had died here because of a heart attack.

As she told this story, I saw a shadows depicted of her as well on the the canvas, and I saw a profile of her, and she was wearing a beautiful gown, and as she told us of this heart attack, I watched the most beautiful explosion I could have ever seen from her chest. As her heart exploded, her chest ruptured and there was there swirling ribbons that flew, and with them, were sparrows and monarch butterflies. She gently collasped to the floor, and we asked why it was that we were the only people that could hear her.

We thought about all of things we had in common, and we could only think of the strange personalities that all of our fathers had. Mitch and Jaime decided they were going to leave, and asked me to follow them, but I couldn't see them, they were only shadows in the picture. So I turned I realized the room had shape-shifted into new position, and there was a new wall that separated from the room they had once been in.

There was a door on this new wall that I figured would lead me to the room that they had been in, but they were not in there. So I ran around this mansion trying to find them... The last thing I remember was running around the mansion looking for a way to get out.

No comments: