Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tired and restless

I want out of Washington. This aint my state. California Love kid. But I'm really thankful to have the opportunity to be alive and out and about. Who would have thought I would live in this city on my own? I never dreamed about growing up. I never dreamt about where I would live when I got out of high school. Never thought about the difference places I wanted to travel. I still don't really think about the places I want to travel. But I think about the cities I wanna live in a little more these days. It's so weird to be out here on my own. I'm on my own more than I have ever been. Montana doesn't even really count cause let's be honest. I didn't have my family but I had my ward. Then I came home, and I've moved to Riverside. 30 minutes away from home. Then I moved home. Then I moved to seattle, and I was with a sales team and I knew most of them before and I roomed with all of them and so it was a constant, and annoyingly tiresome party (ahaha) Then i moved to the bay and that felt like the farthest I'd ever been, especially having no friends to start with. But then as time flew by I made more and more friends, and then once again. I had to leave and I am in Seattle. Shoot, I'm almost in Canada!!! whooaa... But it's so wild to be so far from home, but the fact that I've been able to survive for 3 weeks on my own with no work has been stressful but gratifying knowing that I can make it on my own. I'm working again and I will have my 1st pay check here, and I will be able to breath again.. But whoa. Is this growing up? Being self-sufficient. I don't feel grown up. I'm just barely making goals in my life that i'm actually reaching. Sad but true. I'm 24, but I am probably at the maturity of a 21 year old. But I've seen more in this world than alot of 30 year old's so that's kind of an interesting thought as well. I do feel blessed in my life right now and that's the important part. I do need one thing. I need new scriptures!!! I have none right now, but I'm picky about what kind I want. I want the regular size with the little flippy-flap that covers the pages and I want them in brown like my missionary scriptures were. I wish I could find those. Silly me for never putting my name in them :(

2 comments:

Olivia Baeza said...

http://deseretbook.com/item/4999633/Genuine_Leather_Snap_Quad_Regular_Indexed

does burgundy count? :)

Olivia Baeza said...

but...the bookmark strings are pink...lol