Friday, February 12, 2010

poetry of a socio-path

Written Originally Sept 27th 2007, while high on caffeine.

poetry of a socio-path
Couldja couldja throw me some rope
and I'll wear em as sleaves
Couldja Couldja throw me some soap
cause I got cuts on my knees
Yeah Screamin and spitten and it's comin out red
But damn it feels good to say the things that I've said
I'm arguin and it's workin, your red in the face
guess I'm red as well just not in the same place
She said she won't be around when I'm pukin up blood
I find that hard to believe cause I threw her keys in the mud
I'm laughin it's funny, she didn't get the joke
couple more things she won't get when she sees all the smoke
So now she hears the explosions but knows it's miles away
and I'm laughin even harder cause I planned this for days
I even planned her emotion that's why I made her livid before
Don't call this a premonition but I can see her once more
When she finally combs the mud and hops in her car
she'll still be seething with anger but won't get very far
The smoke will be billowing and as the crow flies she sees
that fire is raging passed the bend of the trees.
Exactly where her house is and damn I'm so good
that the foundation is still standing exactly how it should
yes I planned it so well that the only punishment seen
seems definately a nightmare from within her dreams
because although there's a fire, it's only her room
that i've pyrotechnically established as the place to consume
goodbye to fair memories goodbye to the wall
that held all the pictures even the ones from the falls
where we first kissed and smiled and held our hands
I'm fakin I'm sorry, and she goes now to stand
she walkin out the door and yes this was the plan.

socio-socio path. Let go the intermitent smile
Walk into the water with the clock crocodile
becase the time is now spent and your cashed all your chips
and while your clipping your hair now get your hands off your hips
the victim is waiting but your on your last leg
The socio-path will meet socio-path in this black-powder-keg

No comments: