Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Oh boy

What can I say? My world is being destroyed as I write this. But sometimes you build things with rotten wood, you build with plans that were uncertain from the beginning. I don't hate what I've done. I don't hate myself. But I hate the time I've waisted. I hate not being where I know where I could be. I hate that I've let other people down. I can't believe some of the things I've done in my life. I can't believe the strength and influence I have over people. What damage it has done, when what greatness I could have brought. I have so much thought right now. To all of those people who have let me go, You have no idea what I will become. It's time to look the part, and to put down the toys. You gotta grow up. You gotta grow up. I can't believe I'm 25. I've seen a ton, I've watched a ton, and I'm carrying a ton. It's time to purge. I care too much about myself to care about what any other person may say, think or feel. Carpe Diem right? Wrong. Seize the world, the lifetime, the eternities, the now, the past, and the future. Seize it. Put it in a pot. Add water. Boil it. Concentrate it. Swallow it. Take it with you and release your full potential with zeal and in humility, compassion, and charity, share your potential with others. It's very interesting to do this on my own. I am just so independent anyways. Would I have it any other way?

oh my Rawr.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

I forget tht you still blog brother. Good stuff. Inspires me to make more time for my own ramblings

Robyn said...

you go Wills.