Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a working title...

When you begin to start to learn about the world, and when you really try to inhale it, you realize you know nothing. Some things you learn, and you wonder how you ever lived without the knowledge. Some things you learn that define who you are or perhaps who you will be.

Amazing to think that of course you can learn things on your own, but how much faster can we if we learn from our peers, parents, and teachers. It is so important to learn from different forums of people and thoughts. There are things I am studying especially in art, that I never knew about before. My parents didn't have the resources to show me what I've seen and takin interest in. People like dali, dorothea tanner, willem de kooningg, Georgia o keeffe are blowing my mind.

Life is best when we are struggling slightly, I find. If you have a slight burden, you also have a strong goal. Of course stress is a killer, but if everything is perfect you begin to wonder what is going to fail. Will the world suddenly crumble underneath your feet? We know adversity is always laying in store, and when we are in the midst of it, or own strength and dedication we have made for ourselves is what helps us get through that. Not only ourselves, but our friends, family and teachers.

That being said, we see a correlation that we cannot meet our full potential without the strength of others. It would be impossible. It is impossible. If you think you can, than you are a fool. I did learn a secret that I love. The only way to make true lasting relationships friendly or romantic, you must serve each other. Nothing else can make that bond between two people, or a group of people. Funny to think of all these things in one night, when I just had a class for 2 hours where we just looked at paintings all night. But then I suppose these thoughts have been a long time coming....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: